ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: “We're super-proud of the game that we've created, and we’re just looking forwar  (อ่าน 30 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ tntxng09

• กระทู้: 1
    • ดูรายละเอียด
It's a day that's been a long time coming.

The studio's previous game, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, came out in 2017, made by a team of about 20 people.

One of them was Melina Juergens, the company's video editor, who ended up taking the starring role of Senua after the original actress dropped out.

"My job has always been to be behind the scenes," she tells Newsbeat.

"So I was terrified to perform in front of people and being in front of the lens."

Despite being a first-time acting job for Melina, she won a Bafta game award for her performance - one of five Ninja Theory took home for Hellblade 1.

It won huge praise for how it handled Senua's psychosis - a condition that can cause people to hear voices, see things that other people don't see and have unique beliefs about the world.

It's also something Melina experienced herself in her early twenties, which she describes as "a time of pure terror".

"I was hearing whispers, and I could see dead people and things like that," she says.

"So it was a very scary time."

Melina says portraying Senua was a chance to "use my experiences to do something useful".

"And it felt almost therapeutic."

ufadeal
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 21/05/24, 17:47:33 โดย tntxng09 »