ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: “The top guys are all abroad”: Why don't doctoral students want to go home?  (อ่าน 37 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ deal88

• กระทู้: 1
    • ดูรายละเอียด
“The top guys are all abroad”: Why don't doctoral students want to go home?

It is not just the matter of compensation that makes the country's "cream" personnel who study abroad not want to return to Thailand. But a system that has been unsettled for decades was the key to their decision.

At the age where in 5 years he will retire from the position of Associate Professor. Department of Computer Engineering Faculty of Engineering Chiang Mai University Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sanphawat Kantabut jokingly recalled the past saying, “If I didn't have the money, I would probably leave…”

He was referring to going to work for a company in Silicon Valley. The name given to the area south of San Francisco Bay, USA, which is home to many global technology companies.

“He gave me shares in the company. Providing neat accommodations,” Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sanphawat Tells about an offer he received more than 20 years ago

But on the day he brought the knowledge back to teach to Thai students He continuously noticed some phenomena that many people had heard about. A phenomenon that he himself once wanted to seize.

คาสิโนออนไลน์ufadeal