ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Panerai PAM00652 luxury watch  (อ่าน 386 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ adipe

• กระทู้: 8
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Panerai PAM00652 luxury watch
« เมื่อ: 21/09/22, 10:50:14 »
Familiar taste - Panerai PAM00652 The watch we are going to talk about these days is the pam00652 from De la firme. Why say it? Personally, i think that in the era whenever Panerai watches are getting smaller sized and smaller, the 652 is one of the few watches through Panerai that can still discover the feeling of the past and has a balanced performance in all aspects.

Even though Panerai now only splits the Luminor family in to two series, Luminor as well as Luminor due, in fact , the present luminor series still has 2 shapes of cases regardless of the size; one is a flat case back again; The other is pillow-shaped. To express which is more flavorful, it really is obviously the latter. You can see that the transition between the situation and the integrated lugs the actual bottom of the watch really layered.

The case of 652 is made of 47mm titanium. Both of these points are very important. In case 47mm is the soul associated with Panerai, then titanium blend is the blessing of the spirit, because the steel watch regarding 47 is too heavy. Time period is the way Panerai goodies the titanium alloy circumstance. At present, most of the titanium metal watches on the market are liquid on the surface. Although this is scratch-resistant, it is not very good, but Panerai's approach is The bezel is actually polished and the case will be brushed. This first the actual entire watch look split, and secondly, it is not because high-profile as the full perfecting process. There is also the case involving Luminor. I think the best way to appear is to use the same surface technologies as the bridge guard and also the case, so that the integrity is going to be strong. For this, let's evaluate the watch model with completely polished and brushed link guards. Panerai Other versions will understand. Although the switch of the 652 has the De la firme ancestral “sandwich” mechanism, the actual golden-brown luminous scale and also hands still remind the particular vicissitudes of that era. It really is precisely this color complementing that makes such a modern functionality of countdown seem extremely historical.

The 652 utilizes the P. 9100/R automated chronograph movement entirely created by Panerai, and the movement splints are all brushed and embellished. Too sloppy, too easy, and contrary to tradition, however I think it is this anti-traditional approach that created the Italian language movement decoration style. In case you look closely with a loupe, you will find that this seemingly tough decorative style, the details are in fact quite in place, the sides of the plywood are chamfered and polished, and the anchoring screws are also countersunk, and also Almost all mirror polished.

Finally, allow me to talk about the function of the watch. In addition to the common flyback timing, there is also a special perform that counts down typically the sailing race. Although the majority of us do not have sailing boats, it is usually ok to use this purpose for entertainment, saying At some point there will be a ship? Somebody once said that Panerai is really big and looks the same, what exactly is there to do? For this concept, I used to think it was correct, but then I found out that each time you look at this, you will Give you a new shock. If you don't believe me, give it a try. If you think the size of 47 is simply too big for daily put on, the 764 of 44mm is also a good choice.

buying replica watch

mens watch imitation

https://www.reviewluxurystore.com

luxury replica watches

cheap replica watches

https://www.moon-watch.co