ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: LUKAKU has promised to break his silence on his move to Roma  (อ่าน 253 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ heden1237

• กระทู้: 6
    • ดูรายละเอียด
LUKAKU has promised to break his silence on his move to Roma
« เมื่อ: 16/10/23, 15:30:42 »
LUKAKU has promised to break his silence on his move to Roma
The striker joined Roma on loan in the summer and has scored seven goals in eight games under Jose Mourinho.
Lukaku, 30, was heavily linked with a return to Inter Milan, where he spent last season on loan.
Some reports suggested Lukaku only wanted to join Inter but the Belgian has now dismissed such speculation as it "did not make sense".
He revealed he will share the truth about his Chelsea transfer exit when the time is right, claiming many will be shocked when he does.
Lukaku said: "I have to wait for the right moment. You all know me. When I speak, I don't go around the pot. Then I don't do politics.
ต้นไม้สวยงาม

ออฟไลน์ FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • กระทู้: 2,909
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • Great 메이저사이트 Info
Awesome Product Site
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 12/01/24, 13:31:24 »
Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Tips 2aa31e8

ออฟไลน์ FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • กระทู้: 2,909
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • Great 메이저사이트 Info
Top Rated Technology Of Blockchain Blog
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 26/01/24, 02:44:30 »
In response to the person inquiring about cryptocurrency payment apps, safe cryptocurrency, crypto payment accepted, cryptocurrency with lowest price, crypto rates, payments on blockchain, cryptocurrency with lowest fees, cost of crypto currency,  I highly recommend this enquiry for blockchain in technology blog or provide payment, cryptocurrency tools, blockchain software development, crypto us, crypto currency cost, blockchain in crypto, lowest fees for crypto, paid in crypto, and don't forget this link for links crypto details alongside all get paid by crypto, cryptocurrency top coins, cryptocurrency in the us, best crypto coins, blockchain software development, crypto development company, more about cryptocurrency, transaction fees in cryptocurrency, as well as this new digital currency details which is also great. Also, have a look at this link about defi crypto url and don't forget best coin market, cryptocurrency payment services, benefits to cryptocurrency, influencer crypto, crypto in cryptocurrency, best of blockchain, get started in crypto, ecommerce with crypto, on top of this cool digital currency info with crypto gateways, gateway crypto, cryptocurrency and digital currency, crypto currency about, best crypto now, transactions of cryptocurrency, start crypto, the lowest cryptocurrency,  for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Private Investigator Blog 2aa31e8