ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Types of essays  (อ่าน 1687 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ KaitlynBishop

• กระทู้: 2
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Types of essays
« เมื่อ: 19/08/22, 21:38:57 »
Relying on the domestic and foreign experience of introducing essays in the higher educational process, we can present four options for the use of these type of written paperhelp reviews.

Essay-credit is a written form of credit in the context of a specific subject area.
Essay as a variant of independent creative work performed in the form of homework.
Essay-control (independent) work - is held at seminars or practical classes in order to consolidate the studied material.
The essay as a free essay - the performance of this type of written work takes no more than 30 minutes and is held to summarize the lesson, a brief formulation of the reviewed material and conclusions on the topic.

We want to draw the readers' attention to the importance of working according to a pre-compiled plan. In addition, you can record in advance certain provisions, ideas and points of view, which later, in expanded form, can be attached to a separate item of the plan. The absence of a plan may indicate a lack of a clear formulation of thought and an accurate understanding of the issue at hand.

Resources:
ESSAY STRUCTURE AND OUTLINE
SIGNS OF ESSAYS.
What is an essay in English
What is an essay
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 23/08/22, 17:08:23 โดย KaitlynBishop »

ออฟไลน์ cmuyuxtjtb

• กระทู้: 1
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: Types of essays
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 11/12/22, 00:27:37 »
Hello! I also struggled with my homework... There was never enough time for friends, parties and games.... but once I tried this https://pro-papers.com/plagiarism-checker and you know, I have a new life :)))

ออฟไลน์ mealclothe

• กระทู้: 5
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: Types of essays
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 5/01/23, 11:09:24 »
 :) This is an amazing and informative article that covers so much ground. word hurdle