ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: adidas i-5923 iniki blue  (อ่าน 1983 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ 4v7siunb

• กระทู้: 2
    • ดูรายละเอียด
adidas i-5923 iniki blue
« เมื่อ: 22/09/21, 12:41:01 »

The Sneaker Formerly Known As Iniki, the adidas Originals I-5923 is a re-imagination of a retro white adidas sneakers style in modern technology. With suede overlays atop a stretchy mesh upper, futuristic elements like the bootie fit, welded stripe branding and full-length BOOST sole bring an old school look into the current day.

To celebrate Pride Month and the messages of inclusiveness,togetherness, and tolerance that come along with it, the Three Stripes is releasing a four-shoe pack commemorating the month-long adidas i-5923 iniki blue festivities. Consisting of an extra-colorful Deerupt, a i-5932 with stately pastel detailing, a tonal Campus with a colorful heel collar and medial side stripes, and a futuristic Pure Boost DPR with tri-color adidas branding, the pack combines the bright and bold colors that Pride is known for with summer-ready tones and a pack-wide cream white base color to celebrate the wearer’s individuality.

The popular adidas Iniki Runner will be getting a slightly new look this Fall/Winter nicestylebay as adidas Originals has just introduced the I-5923, inspired by archive adidas running models.The I-5923 is named after one of the articles in the adidas archive and takes some of the unique classic 70s running features of adidas archive shoes into a clean, modern design.

True to the formula of the models that inform it, the I-5923 silhouette features a knitted mesh construction with premium suede overlays on the toebox, best adidas sneakers lace-system and heel. The tonal serrated 3-stripes mark complete shoe’s the nostalgic aesthetic, rounded off with essential Trefoil logo branding on the heel panel and tongue, and I-5923 shoe details on the lateral side. This is then placed atop a Boost midsole tooling with a gum rubber outsole, completing the shoe’s calculated blend of classic and contemporary design.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/