ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Kings locked out Canadiens for fifth straight win  (อ่าน 910 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Englund

• กระทู้: 7
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Kings locked out Canadiens for fifth straight win
« เมื่อ: 25/12/23, 08:04:09 »
LOS ANGELES-- Pheonix Copley made 18 saves when the Los Angeles Kings won their fifth straight video game, 4-0 versus the Montreal Canadiens at Crypto. com Sector on Saturday.  It was the 3rd shutout for Copley in 67 NHL starts and first because Feb.  11 of last season. Trevor Moore racked up two times, and Pierre-Luc Dubois had two helps for Los Angeles, which has actually permitted 5 objectives throughout the winning touch. " Right currently we're playing a great group video game, so we'll just maintain it rolling," Copley said. Jake Allen made 26 conserves for Montreal, which had won two right, but is 2-5-0 in its previous 7 games Nicolas Beaudin Jersey. " I felt we competed.  I felt like we functioned," Canadiens instructor Martin St.  Louis stated.  "If anything, it's that offensive pace they have fun with, in regards to obtaining pucks back.  In our area, when they lose the puck, they're hunting to get it back and there's not much space. " Los Angeles outshot Montreal 10-1 in the initial period, with the Canadiens' only shot on goal coming on a 148-foot clear while short-handed. " I believe our neutral zone has actually been extraordinary," Kings defenseman Andreas Englund stated.  "That makes it much easier for us to burst out because they have to dump the puck. " Carl Grundstrom gave the Kings a 1-0 lead at 15:28 of the initial period.  Dubois brought the puck through the neutral area and centered a pass to Alex Laferriere as each crossed the blue line.  Laferriere didn't obtain his stick on the puck, and it proceeded to Grundstrom, that racked up with a one-timer from the top of the ideal circle. " He's actually solid on the puck," Grundstrom said of Dubois.  "So simply attempt to skate and be open for him to locate lanes. " Copley made his most challenging minimize a Montreal power play at 3:43 of the second.  A pass through the fold concerned Nick Suzuki, yet Copley moved over and knocked the puck apart with his best skate to maintain the one-goal lead.  MTLLAK: Copley backstops Kings to shutout victory Copley claimed he has actually been placing in additional work with goalkeeper trainer Mike Buckley before and after technique to deal with an inconsistent begin to the period Guy Carbonneau Jersey.  Prior to Saturday, he was 2-0-2 with a 3. 75 goals-against standard and. 845 save percent backing up Cam Talbot. " It's been assisting me out a whole lot," Copley stated.  "The people are playing wonderful in front of me, to ensure that aids a great deal.  The additional work has actually been simply honing things up. " Moore scored on a wraparound to extend the cause 2-0 at 9:55 of the second. The Kings made it 3-0 at 3:14 of the 3rd when Jaret Anderson-Dolan swiped a come on the Canadiens area and fed Trevor Lewis, who scored with a wrist shot from the bottom of the right circle. " They offer you no room to take a breath," Allen said of Los Angeles.  "When you have time and room versus those individuals, it's entirely various than you would certainly against another team.  They play probably the finest team video game I have actually seen in the League..  It's actually excellent to enjoy. " St.  Louis claimed the Kings advantage from having all the players on the ice working and skating hard, whether they have the puck or otherwise. " That's what we're chasing after, that's what we intend to look like," St.  Louis said Sean Farrell Jersey.  "When we do that, we're hard to bet.  We have actually simply reached locate even more consistency and play with that pace when we lose pucks. " Moore made it 4-0 at 13:26, scoring his team-leading 11th goal of the season with a backhand from just above the objective line that slid via on the brief side.  Moore has six points in his past three video games. " We stuck to our video game," Moore claimed.  "A pair turn overs there in the 2nd, yet aside from that, it was change after change doing what we wished to do, remaining client and we got the win. "

ออฟไลน์ FrankJScott

• FrankJScottZZ
  • กระทู้: 2,909
  • เพศ: ชาย
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • Great 메이저사이트 Info
Top Rated Product Tips
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 12/01/24, 12:52:28 »
Please try Google before asking about Top Product Website 0fb9b2a